These measuring spoons are the perfect utensil to eliminate clutter: one tool to measure all the things!
Made in the USA
Caring for your Woodenware is Easy:
1. NEVER put your woodenware in the dishwasher
2. Hand wash with hot soapy water. Do not let sit in water!
3. Remove excess water with a clean dry towel
4. Allow to completely air dry on all sides evenly (putting in a dish drainer works well)
5. Do NOT put your woodenware away wet.
To maintain your woodenware:
Apply a liberal coat of mineral oil if/when dry spots arise. This could be a week or several months depending on how much it is used and washed with soap. Do not use vegetable oils as they can go rancid over time.
To Disinfect: Wipe with vinegar or lemon juice. Let stand one minute, rinse. Apply oil after disinfection.