Today's feature is SUPER important to me; because if I don't write things down- they're gone.
I am constantly making lists: grocery lists, to-do lists, blogging lists, sugar & succulents lists, decorating lists; I think you get the point.
I also can't ever remember when I schedule appointments or when there are events- with so many activities happening all of the time, I need to rely on "brain dumping" to get everything done. Anyone else?
I used to use the notes section of my iPhone, and my calendar, and my email- it was all very portable, but also very hard to access everything at one time. I would sit in front of my computer with a calendar pulled up, my email and the notes section on my phone, trying to confirm I didn't miss anything.
I gave up and decided to go to an old-school method: a physical planner. You know, actually WRITE things down. Why didn't I think of it sooner?!
- Stress relief- using a planner will help in reducing stress
- Listing- They help with more effective list building.
- Memory- writing something down, as opposed to typing it, creates a tangible connection to the thought- actually helping you to remember!
- Record keeping- of important things like bills, due dates, and events; but also of your social calendar and memories! Like a little written scrapbook.
- Budgeting- using a planner will keep a record of your past bills and future ones, so you can more effectively budget payments
- Set Goals
- Time Management
That's a lot of reasons! Are you sold yet? Because I definitely am.
When I started looking into options and types of planners, I found Bailey Craft Planners and knew they were my girls!
These women built a business to help other women: which is basically my motto in life. Their planners are gorgeous, and does what I need it to. The Simply Yours Day Planner was created to help "prioritize, organize, and accomplish goals"- Yes! Sign me up.
These planners come in seven pretty patterns, and as a bonus, they will customize the first page for you FOR FREE. This little detail adds a special touch to the planner, making it feel like it was truly designed with me in mind.
Bailey Craft Planners will be giving away one of their gorgeous planners to the lucky winner of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
Be sure to follow @sugarandsucculents and @baileycraftplanners for your chance to to win!
If you aren't the lucky winner, or just would like to buy- head over to bailycraftplanners.com for FREE SHIPPING. Use the exclusive offer code Sugarandsucculents for 10% off your order!!